Thursday, February 26, 2015

Big Changes!

Hello guys and girls!! :D
So here I´m one more time sharing my artwork and some works for you.
And now i don´t know how to say this is  a big, big new...
I´VE GOT MY FIRST CONCEPT RTIST JOB!!!!!!
This for me is a big big change because this implies I must move of city from my home town to another site of the country and leave my family, friends and my girlfriend.

So this is is a real big change in my life and i´m scared but also excited and also scared as shit X_X
So yeah I´lbe moving to Monterrey so this is my last post from my hometown.

So yeah thanks a lot guys and girls and i´ll do my best to kick my own ass and become an awesome artist and get my dreams made.

So thanks guys and let´s kick some asses! :D











1 comment:

  1. For everybody who is researching to boost a lingerie choices, gallery you should chanel replica a couple products created by Aubade and then judge the simplest way most certainly it again will fit. With the help of Aubade lingerie choices, you're sure towards appear more confident not to mention enthralling which means be certain to consider a lingerie choices stow who securities Aubade lingerie choices. In these modern times increasingly parent a lot of women are thinking about some stun marker being manner of self-defense. They've been finding out the need for the purpose of such smallish non-lethal a good defense items as a means from insurance when ever moving around beyond chanel replica cost a lot inside your home. Numerous ultra powerful stun marker alternatives for a lot of women can include: Minor Stun Marker pens. Stun marker pens can be purchased in a variety of voltages not to mention different sizes. This sort brand is actually 3" higher! Its described as some minor stun marker. In these modern times a lot of women sometimes consider some back pack overflowing with a large number of chanel replica prefer cosmetic, lipstick, perfume, baby cream and others. Furthermore there simply just isn't actually spare location for ones more robust sort of stun marker pens through available to buy. It is what makes such modest stunners which means widely used. In accordance with your company needs, minor stun marker pens presented in selecting a voltages among 40, 000 towards finished check out k volts from protecting against capability! Numerous reputable labels can include Stun Excel at not to mention UZI. Typically the Pretender chanel replica Cell Stun Marker. Some best-selling classy stun marker for girls at present is considered "The Pretender". Typically the Pretender can be described as ultra powerful check out. 5 k volt stunner who "pretends" a cameras chanel replica cellular, and yet it certainly is not.

    ReplyDelete