Thursday, October 2, 2014

Doctor Who Fan art & FB page

So hey Guys time for a new entry I´ve been so busy these weeks now for the job :P so I'll start to work (finally) on my own project i hope i can show you soon what its about and you like it too!

So big news I´ve opened my personal FB page so hope you can visit and give me a like :D
And this entry is dedicated to Doctor who and the new face of the Doctor Peter Capaldi and also an image of thanks for my first 100 likes n my fB page, maybe I´ll do a contest for the 200 likes :D

Here´s the link to my FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/jonathanhernandezart

And here the process of these Capaldi Fan art :D









And Thanks for watching girls and guys and thank you for the support don´t forget to be awesome!
J.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment