Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Studies!




I have been a little bussy this days between final exams ins chool and.. well pretty much that xD(fucking chool xD) im near to start my last 4 months in school so i have to force myself to do some good things before i finish :S
So i will have to study and practice harder in my free time, also ther´re some new uncoming projects that i´ll hope you can see soon and i hope you can supprot them one of then is my first graphic novel that i´m writing right now, after that one i hope start doing personal comic projects, well these are just a few of all the things i ahd in the head, i really feel so optimistic about the future :P
Hope you  like it guys and i leave you with the video process of my study of Captain america oh and i´ll keep foing more of these videos is really entertaining :D

Captain America video Process


Thanks for Visit guys and hope you like it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment