Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last studies of the year!!!





My gosh this year happened so fast D:
At the begining of the year  i felt so unsecure about my paintings but now i feel more secure about what i want to do for living and and how i want to do that :).
This year was my first year of really practice for improvement, painting and drawing almost every day  and still now i don´t feel good enough maybe i´ll never going to be good enough xD but i feel more optimistic about the future and about my learning process :)
This january start my last 8 months on the school and after that i´ll have to work in something xD but well i´ll use this  last 8 months to improve more on my painting and drawing skills also in my personal projects that i hope they see the light the next year :D
So happy holydays to everybody i still will do one last entry of this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment