Friday, September 28, 2018

Stage 3 - Posting again after some time

Ok,

So I have been left this place for so long, so it´s time to post something.

This year I´ve been feeling a bit lost and frustrated due to many reasons, and this has affected my productivity for many months, and I want to change that again I had some couple of good months last year but this year ohh man, I even left exercise and the "healthy" routine I use to have.

Once again I want to change that again, go back to push myself and my limits but it´s a bit hard sometimes to keep the track on that.

So here are some images I´ve done this past months, nothing fancy at all I have been procrastinating for most of the time this months, but once again I´ll change that, I need to focus on my art and myself  again.

Thanks for take a look at my work and my words.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok,


He dejado este blog sólo durante tanto tiempo, así que es hora de publicar algo.


Este año me he sentido un poco perdido y frustrado debido a muchas razones, y esto ha afectado mi productividad durante muchos meses, y quiero cambiar eso otra vez. Tuve un par de buenos meses el año pasado, pero este año ohh man, I Incluso dejé el ejercicio y la rutina "sana" que solía tener.

Una vez más, quiero cambiar eso otra vez, volver a esforzarme y mis limites, pero a veces es un poco difícil mantenerse en eso.


Así que aquí hay algunas imágenes que he hecho en los últimos meses, nada especial, he estado huevoneando durante la mayor parte del tiempo en estos meses, pero una vez más cambiaré el hecho de que debo centrarme en mi arte y en mí mismo nuevamente.


Gracias por echar un vistazo a mi trabajo y mis palabras.

J.H.








No comments:

Post a Comment